Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reviews of Sonja Kristiansen, Houston Texas

After being Dr. Sonja Kristiansen's patient from age 35 to age 39, I finally stopped using her as my fertility doctor and switched to the doctor all of my clients were having amazing success with.  The only fertility issue we had as a couple was male factor infertility.  I was perfectly healthy reproductively speaking, prior to having botched treatments performed by Dr. Sonja Kristiansen.  I never should have trusted her, but her website and videos which are available online were very deceiving. She missed my ectopic pregnancy via ultrasound following my IVF treatment by her.  She sent me home as being "out of the woods" and 9 days later I had my fallopian tube rupture.  I lost the tube and almost lost the ovary.  I had been told by Dr. Sonja Kristiansen that the baby was already lost, but in fact Methodist Hospital Willowbrook detected the baby's heartbeat loud and clear just minutes before emergency surgery to remove he/she along with my ruptured tube.  I had lost a lot of blood and it was a tragedy that never should have taken place if Dr. Sonja Kristiansen had done her job and duty as my doctor correctly.  She committed medical negligence and malpractice with my case, and I am certain she will do it again.  Her overall style of doctoring revolves around running her business and making more money.  Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she is simply trying to stay in business at the moment.  I am sorry if she loses her practice or at the minimum needs to downsize, but she is not a good fertility doctor and there are so many other choices out there.  Why use a doctor with this black mark on her record?  If she had detected my baby still growing with a heartbeat inside my fallopian tube, she could have ordered minimally invasive surgery to remove it without the life-threatening condition of a tubal rupture happening to me weeks later.  There is no excuse!  I tried to sue for damages, but since I did not die, I could not get a lawyer in Texas to take the case.  It's pathetic.  The only way I have to tell my story and warn other fertility patients of her medical negligence is through the art of the blog.  I hope this has changed your mind and you will seek another doctor.  I am not hired by the doctor who got us pregnant just 2 months after stopping treatment with Dr. Kristiansen.  However, if you are reading this and you are curious to know who the successful doctors are in the city of Houston, you may e-mail.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting that you would use a picture from her website to post negative comments about this physician.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's from youtube.

      She messed up our fertility treatments too!

      Delete
  2. The source for this web image is youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know which doctor you ended up switching to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr Gill at HFI, also Dr. Witz and Dr. Griffith, They are all awesome.

      Delete